Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Love, Sex Aur Dhoka !


When I was growing up, I was extremely protected by my parents. Of course their way was not by keeping me away from things, but letting me know beforehand as to there is a big bad world out there that you have to be careful of. So things never came as a blow, right in the face. But theory being theory, when the real world hit – it is hurting. The last couple of days I have heard stories of friends and friends of friends on topics ranging from Break-up, Sex scandals, Infidelity, cheating, lying, hatred and everything that has had a very devastating effect on me. So much so that I have almost stopped believing in the sanctity of LOVE. It comes strangely so, as I have been under the influence of extreme Love for the past 4 months – but I wish to end it. Not because it has anything to do with between people, but I get scared of how things will end. I am determined all good things come to an end.

This is the real world. This is happening to real people. I for one want to salute Ekta Kapoor for she forsee’s the future. She was ahead of her time. Wife beaters, Cheating husbands, emotional tormentation, women sacrificing – she showed it all. When at a friend’s house, we happened to touch this very topic, each one had their story to tell of a friend or a friend’s friend. Don’t we all ? This is how our generation is living – in constant fear of a cheating partner. This is what is has all been reduced to.

Look at that show Emotional Atyachar on UTV Bindaas – what does that really tell us. Most of us live today with a feeling that honesty prevails and true love will win in the end. I see those chicken faces coming out of the studio. But truth better be known, than always remain in the unknown. The discovery of infidelity is a truly painful experience, but I genuinely believe that it is better to endure a short term pain, than to discover an infidelity down the line, when a relationship may have moved to a much more serious level. For those stuck in a serious relationship and who are bound by societal pressures and their loving children – I can only sympathise with you. I am a firm believer in GOD, and i believe everyone has their golden days – and yours will come as well.

If my parents told me there is a big bad world out there – they also told me that there is also a GOD who protects everyone who not only seeks it but deserves it as well. My prayers with everyone who seeks divine blessings !
BEWARE OF EMOTIONS, EXPECTATIONS and EGO ! ELEVATE over them to EXPERIENCE EMANTICIPATION !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails