Tuesday, May 11, 2010

To Pankti... with Love !


Every memory remains
as the days pass quickly by
as I look upon the past
my heart just wants to cry

We were always together
through the good times and the bad
I try to keep a smile
but I cant fight the feeling sad

You making me laugh was addicting
and so was your smile
now everything's changing
and I'm stuck in denial

The person that has changed
at first I thought was you
but I realize now its me
but it's not I changed, but grew

Everyone will change
and everyone will grow
but I will always forever love you
and thatI hope you know

Guys got in the middle
and other factors too
I guess one thing that's changing
is that I'm now jealous of a few

I miss so many things
about the way it used to be
we both have made mistakes
not "just" you or not "just" me

I miss all of the good times
like when we'd talk all night long
or when we'd belt out the lyrics
to a good old Rihanna Song !

When we'd fall over laughing
and we wouldn't know why
all the hugs you gave me
Now all I'd do is cry

I miss my blond moments
and the things you would say
acting like loosers
day after day

I miss when we'd talk
for hours on end
but I think most of all
i just miss my best friend.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails