Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lovely Packaging

It’s an occupational hazard to go through packaging trends around the world. My family business - H K Printers Pvt Ltd, has been into the field of Printing and Packaging for 3 generations now. It’s a pretty basic industry – but off late I have been coming across such innovative products. It has made me wonder whether we will be ready for this change? Whether this traditional style of doing business if going to sustain in the long run ? It has also given me the chance to use my creativity to think of a business model for ready made packaging – this industry is growing at 40% per annum and is soon going to be a 14,000 crore industry. Today we are doing a turnover of approx 10 crore --- that means we are 0.07% of the market share. OMG. I feel like a little fish in a big pond all of a sudden.

Here is what I came across – these are Soap Packaging Designs ... Images are Via – Lovely Packaging website. They are done by artist Charles S Anderson Design for French Paper Pop-Ink Soap. I would love to buy these off the rack and not throw it’s packaging for many many years... !!! It’s a collectible.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails