Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Proper English Wedding








I don't yet quite know who I am going to marry, or what he would like. Quite frankly Indians spend way too much money on Flattering their guests with extravagant stuff. I am one for small intimate wedding. But if someone said in your dreams where would you want to marry - I dont quite mind this PROPER ENGLISH WEDDING.

If budget wasn't a concern, I'd fly all my loved ones to England for my wedding. Just like Heather and Neal. They got married at the Babington House, a 16th-century manor turned hotel and spa, on an 18-acre estate in Somerset. They gathered their closest family and friends to celebrate over Thanksgiving day weekend. And drove away in a vintage Rolls Royce belonging to Heather's grandfather, an original producer of the 007 films! What an absolute dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails