Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wedding Photography !






I'm absolutely smitten with Heather and Jon's vintage style of wedding photography. In additional to digital, they somehow juggle a plethora of film cameras and homemade lenses. And get this.

I am just back from the wedding of my best friend Raghuvir to his lovely Bride Chhavi. Much to my dismay I was stuck capturing their lovely moments on my Blackberry Camera. It sucks !!! I am so inclined towards buying the I-Phone. I saw some of them at the wedding using it and it have a lovely wide lens and clicks the amazing moments. I only wish I was a much careful user and over and above it all it had some more nicer business phone like apps... : (( I am really sad using a blackberry at the moment. I am almost hating its site !!

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails