Sunday, March 17, 2013

TRAVEL BUCKET LIST

It's been 2 months since I got back from Honeymoon with my fabulous husband... but we dived straight back into work. But the on-set of summer always takes me back to a time when my dad would have already planned the most fantastic summer-holiday. He would whisk us all away to far away places.. its no wonder our passports boast of over 40 countries all over the world !! I so want to go for a summer vacation. All busy being husband and wife and grown up adults etc... is making us weary... ! Where are you off to on your summer holiday ??


 PARIS VIA & VIA
 CINQUE, ITALY VIA
 SUN ISLAND, MALDIVES VIA
MAYANMAR VIA
 VENICE, ITALY VIA & VIA

 THE DARK HEDGES, IRELAND VIA
 COLMAR, FRANCE VIA
 THAILAND VIA & VIA
 SANTORINI, GREECE VIA

BARCELONA VIA & VIA

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails