Friday, August 30, 2013

Fossik

Yellow_Check
I think the life of a professional prop stylist must be the greatest job in the world. Not that I’m not completely grateful and happy to have the job I do, but if I had the skills (I don’t) and could run away to do an even dreamier dream job it would involve shopping all day for the perfect props for tabletop shoots. I’ve always been an obsessive ceramic/textile shopper, so it naturally lends itself to any story that needs plates, cups, bowls, napkins and tablecloths. Whenever I run into a shop like this one, Fossik, that’s stocking a well-edited selection of napkins, tea towels, trays and other decorative details (like the brass vine piece below) I imagine being able to scoop them up on a company card to use for some fantastic photoshoot down the line. Throw in a few of those incredible vintage rugs and I’m a very happy camper. Fossik has a great selection of tabletop and homegoods, so if you’re looking for a few new pieces to add to your collection before the summer ends, click here to check out and shop their full collection. 
Black_and_White_Check
Hot_Pink_websize
Garland
8_copy_copy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails