Saturday, March 15, 2014

INSPIRED BY ST. PATRICK’S DAY: CLOVERS IN DESIGN


With St. Patrick’s Day around the corner, I thought it would be fun to round up some clover-themed home goods that suit the holiday. From classic clover patterns to vintage marquee signs and wax seals, this roundup features over 35 clover designsthat are perfect for setting the St. Patrick’s Day theme. I especially love the modern print above — it’s a great take on traditional imagery and sayings. 
Image above: 1. Vintage Alexander Girard Panel at 1stDibs | 2. Clover Table Lamp, $2600 | 3. We Are the Lucky Ones Print, $18 | 4. Shamrock Marquee Light, $249 | 5.Lucky Plate, $15 | 6. Candle Cover, $6 | 7. Clover Table, $738 | 8. Clover Hat Pin at 1st Dibs | 9. Clover iPad Case, $42 | 10. Clover Charm, $16 | 11. Judy Ross Clover Rug

Image above, clockwise from top left: Vintage Clover Bowl, $50 | Edible Shamrocks, 200 for $239 | Gold Clover Art, $46 | Clover Brooch, $28

Image above, clockwise from top left: Clover Locket, $44 | St. Patrick’s Manicure How-to | Magazine Holder, $12 | Vintage Hankies, $8,
Image above: Clover Stencil How-to

Image above: Clover Stencil, $34

Image above: Clover Mini Mirrors, $35

Image above: 1. Clover Fabric, $18 per yard | 2. Clover Mirror, $127 | 3. Clover Necklace, $37 | 4. Indian Clover Fabric, $18 per yard | 5. Clover Light, $462 | 6.Lucky Mirror, $69

Image above: 1. Wax Seal Kit, $20 | 2. Clover Stamp, $3 | 3. Sconce with Clover Mirror, $440 | 4. Clover Paperweight, $60 | 5. Clover Lamp, $160 | 6. Clover Floor Lamp, $1260

Image above: Clover Stamp, $4

Image above:Clover Mirror, $1235




1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. 

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails