Wednesday, May 14, 2014

30 REASONS TO LOVE BLUE, GREEN AND PURPLE

ds_bluegreen
This weekend brought the first two truly HOT and SWEATY days to Mumbai. Across the borough people were breaking out flip flops and tank tops and all of the dogs seemed to have a bit more spring to their step. On my trip back on forth to my in-laws house, I pass 2 sets of river-lets. While it was nice to see a little bit of blue-ish water, it left a bit to be desired in terms of summery blues and greens.  These beautiful photos from DS readers across the globe highlight some of the most vivid greens, cobalt blues and deep purples that I’ve ever seen. So if you were in need of a little color pick-me-up or inspiration this morning, these talented readers have you covered.
Click through for all 30 images after the jump…
able_ground_dupe
Photo above taken by Able Ground
able_ground_dupe4
Photo above taken by Able Ground
annamylene
Photo above taken by Anna Mylene
audreyag
Photo above taken by Audrey A G
caroline_odonnell
Photo above taken by Caroline ODonnell
carolyn_cho
Photo above taken by Carolyn Cho
christinealindstrom
Photo above taken by Christine A Lindstrom
cococakeland
Photo above taken by Coco Cakeland
designsponge
Photo above taken by Design*Sponge
eastashleystudio
Photo above taken by East Ashley Studio
ekuni_mai_dupe
Photo above taken by Ekuni Mai
fridtjof
Photo above taken by Fridtjof
kristinkirkley
Photo above taken by Kristin Kirkley
lovelydetails_dupe2
Photo above taken by Lovely Details
lovelydetails
Photo above taken by Lovely Details
mandimantos
Photo above taken by Mandi Mantos
miyamol
Photo above taken by Miyamol
petiteviolettemalmo
Photo above taken by Petite Violette Malmo
pombo_pix
Photo above taken by Pombo Pix
raedunnclay
Photo above taken by Rae Dunn Clay
sarah_inpursuit
Photo above taken by Sarah Inpursuit
suite_jennifer
Photo above taken by Suite Jennifer
the_barkitect
Photo above taken by The Barkitect
thehappyhunters_dupe
Photo above taken by The Happy Hunters
thespottedcreature
Photo above taken by The Spotted Creature
thisgirlkat
Photo above taken by The Girl Kat
two13vintage
Photo above taken by Two13Vintage
victoryblooms_dupe_2
Photo above taken by Victory Blooms
winsomehollow
Photo above taken by Winsome Hollow
wishfulnals
Photo above taken by Wishfulnals

1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. 

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails